Do you need a license for your California cannabis business? We can help!

We help cannabis businesses to:

  • Apply for a license, including manufacturing and cultivation and local licenses;
  • Obtain tax permits, including sales and use tax permits and business licenses;
  • Obtain motor carrier permits

As attorneys, we help you be compliant with the law so that you can focus on what you do best – operate your business!

This website includes information for purposes of compliance with California law. NOTE: Cannabis, including medical cannabis remains a Schedule I drug under the Federal Controlled Substances Act and is wholly illegal. Individuals and businesses interested in the cannabis industry should make sure they are fully informed of the Federal laws related to cannabis.